Sunday, December 17, 2017

Last Minute Gift Giving


This weekend I am sewing a cute little wool project for gift giving.

A wool mitten with a skate applique. It is part of a kit that was purchased at the Fall Paducah AQS Quilt Show. It can be an ornament, gift tag or decoration. The small wool project is working up rather quickly (a good thing this week).
This particular wool mitten will be a gift card holder as a thank you to my granddaughter's skating instructor. 

It is a small goal accomplished to finish a project purchased at a quilt show.  If you have time, see what others are making with Kathy at another great Slow Sunday Stitching

Jill 
Should you be interested in similar kits for next year, they are available at Rachel's of Greenfield. I have no connection with Rachel.



5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Perfect sweet gift!

Jill said...

When I purchased the kit in September, a gift card holder for a skater was my intent. It's only taken me four months...... Lol.

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a lovely gift and so thoughtful!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

That is so sweet.

Jenny said...

It's so cute and just the thing for a skating instructor.