Monday, May 7, 2018

Charity Crochet

This past week has been a busy one which involved some travel. Therefore, I picked up relaxing stitching while I link with Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching. I am so slow, this post is a day late. LOL.  I caught up on charity stitching by crocheting an edge on a throw-sized fleece. The throws/blankets are given to various charities in the area. My church supplies the fleece and yarn. The edges have been pre-punched along the edges so it is relatively easy and a relaxing project to complete.




We attended the 112th Blossom Time Parade in Berrien County, Michigan. The weather was perfect. There were marching bands, colorful floats with beauty queens, clydesdale horses and much more.


Earlier last week, I attended the Sauder Village Quilt Show.  Quilt photos will soon be featured in an upcoming post.

Jill



2 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

I love stitching in the car. Keeps me awake and I accomplish something!

Jill said...

Yes, it is an accomplishment when one can do needle work while riding in a car. I stitch while on long drives in the countryside.