Monday, December 23, 2013

Design Wall ~ The Final Stretch

Finally, all blocks assembled. Two border units completed. Two more to go.  Then the real fun begins when I attempt to miter the corners with the border print.




Hope to complete the top sometime during the next week or two.  I need to order batting and backing fabric. Then this quilt top will come off the design wall and into a quilt frame for hand quilting.  Several ideas are roaming in my mind for next quilt project to put up on my design wall.

The Design Wall Mondays hosted by Judy at Patchwork Times have kept me motivated. May you all have a blessed Christmas.


3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

a very pretty quilt - I love those simple blocks of years gone by.

katyquilts said...

Beautiful quilt! I love churn dashes. Great colors.

Design Originals by KC said...

Love your quilt top thus far and LOVING how you are mitering the corners :) Just did that and found great help on Youtube... hope your matching goes to your satisfaction... the borders look fantastic already! :) Kathi