Saturday, April 19, 2014

Unfinished Bunny

Opps!  Didn't get the knitted bunny completed this week although I gave it my best shot.


Since it is Easter, I am not going to get mad at myself.  Other fun spring priorities came along (visiting mall Easter bunny and a church-school sponsored egg hunt).  Life also happened (car spent time at mechanics garage).  It's all good though as the Easter basket is still filled with other fun things.


Knitting a little cotton rabbit will continue and may be more enjoyable as the pressure is off!



May you all have a blessed Easter Sunday.









1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Boy do I understand the 'car in the shop' part. Mine has been in the shop 3 times in the past few weeks. That bunny will be cute when it's finished for next Easter. No stress now. Happy Easter!