Monday, April 28, 2014

Oakland County Quilt Show Part 2

More photos of Michigan's Oakland County Quilt Guild's 2014 Show.  Below each full-view photo, is a picture of tag with name of maker.  It was a lovely show and I wish I could have taken photos of all the quilts. Thanks in advance for not pinning images on Pinterest.

Before, the eye candy begins, I would like to announce the recipient of the giveaway.   Terry's name (of Terry's Treasures) was randomly drawn this morning.  The Fons & Porter Fabric Mechanical Pencil will be on its way.  A big Thank You to all who commented.











Close-up of her exquisite hand quilting.













I am going to end the show photos with a different Aunt Millie's Garden than the one I first photographed in Part 1.  They are very similar with the red backgrounds.  I thoroughly enjoyed viewing them both.  I love this pattern by Piece O Cake Designs and I am seriously contemplating adding it to my bucket list.  I wonder how long it takes to make? 



In a few days, I hope to travel to Sauder Village in Ohio for their quilt show.  I hope to post some more quilt photos.







5 comments:

Terry said...

So many beautiful quilts! I love the one with all the embroidered baskets! And thanks so much...I can't wait to try that pencil! :0)

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh my word, they are all amazing. I love, love, love quilts. I made 3 about 40 years ago, I love them, but they are so much work. I havn't made any since. I just drool at everyone else's.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh my word, they are all amazing. I love, love, love quilts. I made 3 about 40 years ago, I love them, but they are so much work. I havn't made any since. I just drool at everyone else's.

Design Originals by KC said...

I love all the quilts... Violet's Quilt was some great applique work! Glad that one won a ribbon for that! Thanks for sharing :) Kathi

katyquilts said...

Beautiful quilts! And I didn't have to travel to get to the show :). Thanks for posting them.