Sunday, January 28, 2018

Heart Stitches

Yay! I have a fun needlepoint project to stitch today while I join other hand stitchers at Kathy's Quilts. I am revisiting something that I started in the fall.


I doubt if I'll get it finished in time for Valentine's Day but it is the perfect season to enjoy stitching on it. I love this fancy pink thread which will be the center of the white row.

Also, I am getting down to the wire for OMG hosted at Elm Street Quilts. I have six more blocks to piece by the end of the month.

It is my first time joining and it is a relief that Patty gives bloggers the last day although she begins the OMG link a few days sooner.

Jill

4 comments:

Ivani said...

Beautiful stiches in the Heart.

Sarah said...

Nice project to be working on and a nice variety of stitches. I like that four patch block (looks good in the nine block variation too) it so effective!

Suzanne said...

It's going to be a pretty stitched heart. I am also down to the wire on my OMG project....burning the midnight oil.

Pam said...

Wow! I love seeing how your turned a 4 square block into something really interesting. You make it look easy! All the different stitches on your needlepoint heart are very intricate and pretty.