Sunday, March 4, 2018

Slow Stitch Heart

As I join other kindred slow stitchers this Sunday, I hope to finish filling in the needlepoint heart. Only three more rows. The simple, easy continental stitch with pink velvet is fun and nice coverage over 18 count canvas.








Despite that Valentine's Day is past, I shall continue on with the background. I have chosen white silk with the hopes of making the heart stand out.

Check out Kathy's weekly Slow Sunday Stitching post to see other hand needlework projects.

Jill

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

It is going to be a beautiful finish AND....you are going to be finished in plenty of time for next February.

The Cozy Quilter said...

There’s room for love every day of the year!

Jill said...

There you go, I am so organized with my projects that I can finish them 11 months ahead of time. Lol!

Miaismine said...

Your heart is beautiful - and will be a lovely finish! Looking forward to finding you again at Kathy's Quilts!