Sunday, April 30, 2023

Coronation Cross Stitch

A few weeks ago I came across a wonderful quick and easy cross stitch project commemorating King Charles' coronation. Admittedly, I'm an anglophile (England admirer). After purchasing the supplies and preparing the aida cloth (prewash & press), I've finally begun this project while joining others at Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching. Oh my, less than a week to go!

Pattern by Helen Phillips, purchased on Etsy at HelenPhilippsDesigns


May this blog and friends keep me accountable on finishing it by or on May 6th!

Jill




3 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

You can do it!!! We will be up early to watch the coronation. Nice memento of the day.

Jenny said...

Oh yes, you really must have this finished for the big day. I'll be watching the pomp and ceremony too, all the way from New Zealand.

Carol said...

Hope you finished this pretty, commemorative piece for the big day, Jill! It was fun watching the ceremony yesterday, wasn't it? A shame about the rain, but certainly a memorable day!