Sunday, December 17, 2023

The Sequined Skater

Today I am finishing up a handmade Christmas ornament from a vintage Bucilla kit. White sequins will be added to her muff and coat trim. Next the wool/rayon felt pieces will be stitched together then stuffed for a 3-D effect and a hanging loop added. Yeap, it's a last-minute gift which should have been finished earlier. It feels good to be back joining other Slow Stitchers at Kathy's Quilts!

May you have a Blessed Christmas!

Jill


Our Winterberry Bushes

Although I would love to pick them for Christmas decorations,
the berries will be saved for the birdies
when Michigan weather turns harsh.









4 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

So nice to see you back at Slow Sunday Stitching! This is a really cute ornament. The sequins will make in sparkle on the tree.

CathieJ said...

What an adorable little felt ornament. Glad to see your blog again.

Jenny said...

What a lovely little felt ornament, very pretty indeed.

Created by Kathi said...

I am so glad I opened Kathy's page today... a typical Monday happening for me of late... I love your ornament... so precious! Hope all is well with you Jill! Kathi