Monday, July 8, 2013

Design Wall Monday


All the participants in Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times motivate me to keep moving forward with my quilt that is on my make-shift design wall.

This week I accomplished cutting out all the background fabric squares and triangles.  I completed one more churn dash block.  As you can see, I only have four (4) more blocks to go before I can proceed on  stitching them together.

Beginning to consider different border options.  A little bit of stitching and cutting here and there adds up.

3 comments:

ANudge said...

Love your quilt! That is one of my first blocks I made and still a favorite. Just a little more to go and that top is done!

Brown Dirt Cottage said...

I have ALWAYS love this block design.......sigh......but haven't done any yet!

I think your colors are great and you're nearly there!!!

Jill said...

Thanks. Hopefully, I'll have churn dash blocks done next week. I may redo a few as centers too dark. Design wall sure is great for overall view.