Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Design Wall Monday



Playing with my blocks on my design wall.  Anxious to have them completed so I can start assembling.  In order to speed up the process (so I can start other quilts sooner), I switched from hand piecing to machine piecing.  I decided it doesn't really matter to anyone if it is hand or machine pieced.  Of the above two blocks, can anyone tell the difference?  I can't once both blocks were pressed.  By the way the one on the far right is machine pieced.

I was hoping to have only two more blocks to complete this week, but I decided there were a few blocks that did not appeal to me.  They reminded me of bullseyes so I shall be redoing the center fabrics.

This Tuesday posting is a day late.  To see some really pretty already posted quilts this week, please stop by at Patchwork Times.





No comments: