Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Grand Rapids AQS Quilt Show Entry


Oh Boy!  AQS is coming again to Michigan! I was pleasantly surprised that my quilt "Sunshine Sherbet" was accepted to be shown in Grand Rapids this August.  Here's a sneak peak:


Hand pieced and hand quilted.




Quilt was mailed yesterday to Paducah and then will be shipped north to Grand Rapids for the show which runs August 14 - 17, 20013 (Wed. thru Sat.). Last year's show was wonderful with many exquisite quilts, special showings and great vendors. A friend and I drove more than two hours to attend, and it was well worth the drive. The show was well attended, and it may be busier this year as the word is out.

I haven't been able to attend the Paducah show in Kentucky so it is exciting for many of us to have AQS coming to Michigan!

Wear your most comfortable walking shoes or bring bandaids. Trust me. Nobody is going to be looking at your feet.




No comments: