Friday, May 2, 2014

Sauder Village Quilt Show 2014

This week I attended a very nice quilt show at Sauder Village in Archbold, Ohio.  Quilts galore!

I've taken a few photos of just a few that caught my eye.  There were many more wonderful quilts, but I get overwhelmed and sidetracked by being surrounded by all the eye candy and apologize for not being able to feature them all.






A pleasant surprise was live beautiful background music from a baby grand piano.
One of the pianists played the theme song from Downton Abbey.  Wonderful!


Baltimore Rhapsody by Teresa at Fabric Therapy received a Blue Ribbon!  Now that I have seen it in person, I was amazed at the tiny applique details.  Beautiful!  The quilt drew quite a crowd throughout the day.



Brilliant jewel tones in this Amish style quilt



Whimsical Chicken Quilt which was so very clever.






Wall hanging

Wall Hanging

Wall Hanging



3-Dimensional Wall Hanging.  
The clothes were hung on a line.

Knock me over with a feather.  Rhett & Scarlett received an
Honorable Mention Ribbon.  



More photos of Sauder Quilt Show to follow within a few days.  
Again, I wish I could have photographed them all.




5 comments:

Terry said...

What beautiful quilts! Congratulations on your ribbon! :0)

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Congratulations on your ribbon! Your gorgeous R&S certainly deserved that honor. Were many of the other quilts hand quilted?

Design Originals by KC said...

Love all the quilts... and SO HAPPY you got a ribbon for Rhett & Scarlett :) Lots of great eye candy to greet me this morning! Thanks :) Kathi

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Congratulations on your ribbon! I loved seeing all of these beautiful quilts ! :)

katyquilts said...

Congrats on the ribbon! I LOVE this quilt!